Acceptable Use Policy
Smart servicing Centre allows registered users (including both Customers and Mechanics / Garages) to create, edit and submit material via the Platform. Whilst we do not seek to monitor or control the submission of User Content, we do reserve the right to delete, move and edit any User Content submitted where (in our absolute discretion) we consider it prudent or necessary to do so.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Platform. You are solely responsible for all User Content you submit. You must ensure that all User Content you Contribute via the Smart Servicing Centre Service is lawful and honest. In particular you must not post or Contribute via the Smart Servicing Centre Service any User Content that:
- Is fraudulent, dishonest or misleading;
- Is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other malicious software or harmful data).
- Infringes the copyright or other rights of any third party;
- Is unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or breaches any laws;
- Encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice.
By submitting any User Content to us, or via the Smart Servicing Centre Platform, you are granting us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use, re produce, modify, translate, make available and distribute the User Content on or through the Smart Servicing Centre Platform for the purpose of operating the Smart Servicing Centre Service.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our platform.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our platform.
- Legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
Last Updated: 2020-01-26